ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY POLICY
As Fina Enerji Holding A.Ş. , within the scope of our ongoing renewable energy operations, we expect all our employees and sub-contractors to strictly adhere to the Health & Safety, Environment and Quality standards without exception.
As a leading organization in the renewable energy sector, our objective is to safely meet the increasing energy demands of our country from renewable energy sources with our employees, sub-contractors and suppliers.
As Fina Enerji Holding A.Ş. we committed to;
* Achieve the Zero Accident, Zero Occupational Disease and Zero Environmental Accident objective with all of our employees, sub-contractors, suppliers and clients,
* Conduct our operations in line with Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Standards, which are our first priority,
* Continuously review and improve upon the implementation of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management Systems,
* Inform and increase awareness among our employees, sub-contractors and suppliers in regards to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Standards,
* Provide a healthy and safe work environment to our employees, sub-contractors, suppliers and visitors,
* Appreciate our employees and sub-contractors, who contribute to improve the implementation and sustainability of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Standards,
* Minimize our costs without compromising Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Standards,
* Identify, regularly monitor and take preventive measures against the risks that may arise from our operations,
* Increase the motivations and qualifications of our employees, support their engagement in every aspect of the operations and contribute to their development,
* Ensure full compliance with legal regulations and other requirements,
* Meet the expectations and requirements of our clients and increase their satisfaction,
* Conduct studies with a view to protect the environment and prevent climate change,
* Improve our technological infrastructure, closely follow the recent developments in our field of operations and implement these developments in every aspect of our operations.
Chairman of the Board of Directors